2011年10月13日星期四

UGG Online I heard so much about Bin Song Qing

I heard so much about Bin Song Qing

lecturer, very curious, I decided to blog into a study tour of the Qing Song Bin -! Instructor's blog and others blog the difference I feel is a lot of strong cultural atmosphere, and all courses: to look at it with the Cube's life
successful service stations to record the course and I, devil's still amazing to see the recording
Xiao Bin clear width of portrait painting instructor! Xiao in the eyes of ordinary people was not just wide master planning family and calligrapher,UGG Boots, in fact, his portrait also has a very high artistic level. Xiao is currently a teacher has created a portrait of eight thousand paintings, classic! Can be selected for Guinness record.
The Cloud and months, eight thousand portraits Fax love. Each portrait to life, vivid. From the paintings we can see we are all familiar with the characters. One person, Zhu, Ni Ping, season, Bo Xilai. Too much. Every picture looks as though the characters have to tell you the brilliant!
portrait painting behind the coast clear for some inspirational story so:
coast clear lecturer say: Tell me about when I painted the master of the three portraits of the process. One day, I work until almost 10 o'clock at night or so, Xiao teacher said: coast clear, and so on. Do not move,UGG Outlet! I saw, oh, Xiao teacher to take me to paint a model. Good! I just put out a position. I want to sit there and my heart, Xiao teacher I can draw a picture what Mo Yang come from? Ten minutes later,UGG Boots Sale, the teacher said Xiao, Bin clear you see! Too similar. An Strokes concise summary. Graphite bar with a few strokes I took all the characteristics summarized. No deep skill can not be achieved. I secretly sigh Xiao teacher amazing eyesight and superb drawing skills, and he's great image in my heart leapt. Continue to work hard! I looked at the hands of emotionally painting! The feeling of my heart no words to describe! The above inscription is: Bin Song Qing February 1, 1997, Xiao wide. This is the first Hsiao teacher gave me a gift. And is such a good gift! On the way home, the rain, kept underground, I kept with my clothes covered with small paintings, with fear of the rain! This small painting is that I regard as priceless treasures! And intentions have been keeping to the present. This is my image of that period only a witness to the. This is my first portrait sketch of Shaw's impression of the teacher - moved to Canada to admire,UGG Online!
second, editor of the Xinhua News Agency Li Yuan's wife to my company guest. Its portrait of the teacher is pleased to Hsiao pen. And that the shore to draw a clear you. I was very excited, and Xiao teachers can draw together. I began to write. Also used from time to time about the eye sight Xiao teachers, see how he portraits, where the. The results these days, I imagined worry, the more I see of paint are not allowed in front of people. More art more like plaster! Predictable results. Xiao teacher painting come to life more than I have spirit. It was the second time I felt portrait of Xiao teacher. Is really close to see his painting process, benefit.
third time, after a lapse of four years after I went to visit Xiao teacher. Noon drink Xiao teacher said to coast clear. I draw like you! I thought: Great! Simply great! Xiao really want to see again the art of the teacher now. The results of this time is even shorter. Bin clear. To. This is a pencil drawing. I feel like I did four years ago than I matured a lot. And a strong sense of the overall picture, accurate and agile modeling. My strength really clever to draw out. Black and white gray structured. Especially the very detailed account of the place! Years later, that is, fourteen years later, my teacher gave me once again open Xiao painting portraits. More of a feeling. Consummate expression of the term are difficult to summarize the art teacher. No wonder a portrait of the present mentor prices soaring, only one Chairman Mao several million! This is the accomplishment of the precipitation, by no means accidental. It should be said, the teacher is really the culmination of the art! The last two
Oh coast is clear to see that the lecturer's visit their territory after a lapse of four years witnessed the portrait! : Before a younger,

没有评论:

发表评论