2012年3月24日星期六

Moncler VestI was running

I was running, but not fast enough. Running as fast as I could, but still not fast enough. The trees rushing by. My lungs hurt. I heard laughing all around me. Horrid but beatiful laughter. It had to be Kyle's laughter,Moncler Store, but it couldn'tbe, this didn't make sense. None of it made sense. I tried to stop, to ask Kyle what was going on. My feet disobyed,Moncler Vest, still carrying me forward at a blinding pace.
"Kyle?!" I shouted. Thelaughing got louder. He was in front of me and I slammed into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He started kissing me on the neck. I felt a sharp pain where he kissed me and I pulled back,Nike Outlet Store,lightheaded. Blood dripped from his mouth as he pulled me back biting me again.
I woke up. Not by myself. Kyle was trying to cry. Shaking me awake he said: "Is that what I am to you? A killer?"
I was surprised, had I really been dreaming?
"What? No."
"How often do you have that dream? Or any dream similar? Tell me. Please."
"Huh?" I asked stupidly as he stopped shaking me.
He sighed. "Your still half-asleep." He whispered sitting on my bed and putting his face in his hands.
"She's never had that dream before." Macy chimmed in. Kyle looked puzzled.
"How do you know?" Kyle asked in a sad but questioning tone. I looked at Macy.
"Ive kinda been spying on you to be sure Kyle didn't do anything funny." Macy said looking at the floor.
"Kyle usually my dreams are you kissing me for obsured amounts of time. Not death."
"So I'm not a killer in your imagination. Huh,Headphones Online, well your very creative."
"Why am I creative?" I asked in surprize.
"Lets think shall we? I'm a vampire!" He said in a too loud voice. "Oh and your mom's up." he said grabbing Macy and walking toward the window. "No, uh,Cheap Vibram Five Fingers, get in the closet!"I whispered.
My mom walked in as the closet door just closed.
-----------------------------------------
ugg i got stitches right above my eye and it makes it REALLY hard to type!!!!!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论