2011年12月7日星期三

Whom you light the QQ

Customary to open the QQ, habitual click stealth options, the habit of wearing a headset,
customary to see those flashing head; quietly, silently, just wait ;
day. .. three days ... two days a month ....... however, including the heart, hope to see that flashing avatar,
can once again the sound. Once my head, and bright for her?
Now my head, for her and dark, however, unchanged, only the share of emotions.
can not remember which day, as if very far away, I heard that there is a chat tool called QQ, so they have a shiny head.
friends one by one number, one by one friend to join, has been shining in the picture. A life's journey, to know her number
Thus, the list of more than a flashing picture, a lovely head, the day began, the entire list,
existence of other people is not important, gradually , the Internet waiting for her to become my habit,[url=http://www.moncler-online.us][b]title=moncler coats[/b][/url],
slowly,[url=http://www.sale-ugg.us/][b]title=Genuine UGG Sale[/b][/url], thinking of her every day I become an essential lesson. I lit the head, let her know of my existence; I lit the head,
look forward to her appearance. After jumping from her head, I seem to be able to see her look, to understand her emotions.
days go on like this, if, if that day I did not cross the boundaries of a friend, if she refused the first time I retreated
no longer insist, if agreed to be friends ... but after all is not if, the facts are always is true, though sometimes felt unreal,
sometimes feel helpless, commenced some time, my head on the QQ turned gray, and had no light, but not dead, like the gray,
that the following a hidden blessing of hope and heart. I've always wanted, in my invisible, she can be on the line,
flashing even looking at her picture, have also been met. I became a true stealth family, then, has become accustomed to
In fact, sometimes found, it is easy to form a habit, but it is difficult to change, especially in the others require you to change the time.
was discovered that there are many invisible friends, they are to avoid seeing someone? Or is it to want to see someone?
probably only stealth themselves understand. QQ, carrying the dream of many people, on-line off the assembly line at the symphony continue to fulfill its mission,
However, in some people's eyes; is like a pain. Also want to change the number, but I know that some things will always forget to.
When love has become the past, when the hidden has become a habit, in addition to silent and left me numb except perhaps relieved and sad at least new hope.
In such a night, your QQ on the line Why? When your QQ shiny, you for whom the light?
in such a night,[url=http://www.ireland-ugg.com/][b]title=UGG Boots[/b][/url], your QQ stealth it? when your QQ dark when, and for whom? ;





Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论