2011年12月6日星期二

Faye Wong ; Firefighting

I do not care how many people in so eager to embrace
only have your self-esteem smile
throw out all the good
corner you still do not see you or not

dream in my heart every day has died
my head loud and
own feelings are too loyal to be difficult to think carefully about
cry of pain ,[url=http://www.ugg-onlineoutlet.com/][b]title=UGG Outlet[/b][/url], but I laugh

silly moths is a kind of love to fall
who like to enjoy every day to torture as
sacrifice for love , but I feel like
great pride to the moths

love is pain
I just think people will be moved
Why do you love me is not so deep as I
love you Why

As the lyrics said, love , the world's two types of people, one who is dedicated , a person is requested the former to the others love the latter to leave his own ..
love many times , perhaps you have not love ,[url=http://www.buy-ugg.us/][b]title=UGG Outlet Store[/b][/url], but you think you still love because he do not know , he does not accept , you are not convinced , the achievements of a mistake , so do not stubborn , and to come out ..
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论