2011年11月1日星期二

Moncler OnlineOff-road vehicle tire rolling overload caused 3 deaths caused by

Roll of off-road vehicles overturned lying paddy fields ,UGG Outlet

roll of off-road vehicle overturned lying rice fields

may be caused by overloading a puncture , three people died on the spot

14日下午3时05 minutes, a hanging license三菱越野车Jiangsu , along the old State Road 312 traveling from west to east , the line to home Zhen Jiang Yongxing Village downhill , washed down by a sudden loss of control meter-high embankment , and hit a few roll , four days toward the stop . In the roll , the number of people thrown from the car , there are nine crew were killed three women .

It is reported that , at the scene of the road , strewn with car parts and broken glass , sport utility vehicle overturned lying paddy fields . Traffic police arrived,Moncler Online, sent to help clean up the site of a crane . Site traffic police confirmed that the car accident which caused 3 deaths , all women , the driver seriously injured ,Moncler Jackets, and the other two passengers sustained minor injuries , not life threatening.

It is understood that the accident 5 car sat a total of nine , including six women and two children. The car was suspected to be a puncture in the process of moving out of control , the driver and severely injured rushed to hospital after accident Zhang . Initial analysis of severe overloading may be the cause of the accident from the large one .

cause of the accident and rehabilitation work in progress.

the reporter Douzu Jun Yong -beam photo coverage

14 pm , an off-road vehicles in the Lu'an Jiangsu license more than 20 kilometers west of the accident took place , rushed down the embankment after also playing a several roll , the results lead to three people were killed and three wounded tragedy.

Related articles:

4 条评论:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars mackay
    cash for cars gympie

    回复删除
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    bus wreckers sydney
    car wreckers sydney

    回复删除
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    sell my car brisbane

    回复删除
  4. fantastic content! appreciate your work good luck keep sharing. We can purchase your old cars and give you the handsome amount we are situated in Brisbane we can give our service at your doorsteps I think you must be want to see our services contact us now toyota wreckers brisbane

    回复删除